Put your big girl panties on and just deal with it

I’m working on pictures again. The above and the below strand are what I’ve done in the last couple of weeks. It’s Photo Elements that I’m playing with now. I do believe that I need a digital photography class.




Robin Atkins blog, Beadlust, has some of the most interesting posts. If you get a chance, take a look at http://beadlust.blogspot.com/. She wrote yesterday about the color 'Yellow'.

Color enthralls me. So does symbolism. There are both universal and cultural symbols, both of which play a huge part in our daily lives. Our subconscious minds search for explanations and goes on exploration trips, even when we aren’t aware of it. The stresses of daily life pull our attentions to hot zones. So that many times we don’t translate what our subconscious is trying to say to us. I think that one way that creative thought flows to the surfaces is by relaxing the leash. We all hold our own leashes; nobody can control our spirits unless we let them. Sometimes I feel that there is an entity trying to sell mine at a garage sale.

I think I’ve gotten over my “OMG it’s hot” phase. I took a look at the Austin weather forecast, and it’s supposed to be only 102 degrees WITH a 30 percent chance of rain. I was overjoyed.

I don’t know why, but there’s something just WRONG with being overjoyed with the idea that it’s ONLY going to be 102 degrees. It ranks right up there with the stupid shit that people say and do on reality TV. Mmmm…I guess I’m not over my “OMG it’s hot” phase. It’s time to put my big girl panties on and just deal with it!

Here’s a cool alert:
http://www.refinery29.com/archives/editorial-features/000688.php

Have a happy and productive day!

~Moon