Vine Lampwork Bracelet

No rants today, just eye candy! I had a bit of trouble with the photography again.

The above is a bracelet made with 'boring' lampwork beads. The bracelet looks MUCH better in person. It's got a great feel to it. The colors just flowed together on this one. The bracelet is a mix of wired and seed bead/thread fringe. It has a different look and feel. I like it better than most of the styles of fringe bracelets that I make BUT it takes all day to make one…not including the time it takes to make the back sterling chain and the lampwork. I normally don’t use handmade clasps on these bracelets. I like the handmade clasps, don’t get me wrong BUT they get caught in the fringe and it’s already a very busy piece of jewelry.



The above is the matching earrings to the vine bracelet. I just couldn't get the lighting right for the pics.


The above is the earrings for yesterday's bracelet. I still like these hues.

Today, I'm working on a black, coral, and mango bracelet. Hopefully it will be a smooth adventure and I can take better pictures.

Well...that's all folks!

~Moon