Top Social

Vine Lampwork Bracelet

Sunday, September 10, 2006
No rants today, just eye candy! I had a bit of trouble with the photography again.

The above is a bracelet made with 'boring' lampwork beads. The bracelet looks MUCH better in person. It's got a great feel to it. The colors just flowed together on this one. The bracelet is a mix of wired and seed bead/thread fringe. It has a different look and feel. I like it better than most of the styles of fringe bracelets that I make BUT it takes all day to make one…not including the time it takes to make the back sterling chain and the lampwork. I normally don’t use handmade clasps on these bracelets. I like the handmade clasps, don’t get me wrong BUT they get caught in the fringe and it’s already a very busy piece of jewelry.



The above is the matching earrings to the vine bracelet. I just couldn't get the lighting right for the pics.


The above is the earrings for yesterday's bracelet. I still like these hues.

Today, I'm working on a black, coral, and mango bracelet. Hopefully it will be a smooth adventure and I can take better pictures.

Well...that's all folks!

~Moon

Be First to Post Comment !
sue b said...

Love that bracelet Moon. Purple and green together is my favorite color combination. Really like this bracelet. Do you ever put pieces like this out on your website for sale?

Moon Stumpp said...

Yes...I will be. It's a new website that I haven't quite gotten together yet.

I will be having a lampwork sale/online trunk show this month. Next month I will be adding a lot of jewelry to the site.

Glad you like the bracelet...the purple and green is one of my favs too. The colors just flow together.

~Moon

Chris said...

Moon,
The bracelet is very interesting and I love the color combo! I really like the second set of earrings! Those colors just speak to me!

Chris