Beads, bead sale...cleaning out my studio AGAIN!



I've been cleaning out my studio the last couple of weeks...I'm pretty sure that I have another several weeks until it's done. I have beads, lots of beads so I've moved up my yearly bead sale. I have so many beads that I will be adding them over the course of the next couple of weeks. If you don't find something that tickles your fancytoday, check back. If you are interested, take a peek here: http://www.mixedmediajewelry.com/catalog.php?category=22

I'm also in the process of doing a jewelry update to the website. Currently, new bracelets have been added. Next week, I will be updating the sets section of the website. This is going to be a never ending process! I think I need a studio fairy or a magic wand.

Have a happy creative day!

~Moon