Top Social

More Lampwork Bracelet Beads

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Here's some eye candy...all three bead strands will be turned into bracelets.



Nothing much to say today. I'm up early and ready to start my day. I've got some ideas spinning and want to hit the torch. I've only got a couple more days of torch time and then it's jewelry making time.

Have a happy creative day!

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Johnnie Scoutten said...

OOOOOO. I am knocked out by the top ones with the red. Now this is not my area, so it sounds odd to ask - what are they made of?

I also smiled, as I used to have a company called Mixed Media Marketing...

sue b said...

Really like that second set. I like the shapes of those square beads, very cool. And those turquoise ones below them, looks like they have a little metallic glitter in them. Very cool.

Moon Stumpp said...

They are made of glass. :-) Here's a link if you want to read a short blup on lampworking. http://www.mixedmediajewelry.com/pages/aboutlampwork.php

Mixed Media Marketing! It's a small world isn't it and getting smaller via the internet.

Thanks for the kudos! Opinions...pro or con are always helpful.

The second set are much prettier in person...the third set, well, looks much better in the picture. But they turned out how I wanted...I've got some vintage accent beads that look really close to them.

Vicki said...

I like all of them but especially the color combinations of the 1st set and the swirl shape of the third set. You are so talented!