Top Social

Another Lampwork Experiment

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The above is another lampwork experiment. I like how the colors turned out. I've got another idea for today so...I'm off to the studio.
Have a happy, creative day!!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Jodie said...

You have been on a bead-making frenzy!! Love it!

Sue B said...

Stunning, gorgeous and absolutely fantastic. The colors, the shapes - these are absolutely fab. That focal bead - WOW!

Vicki said...

I think all of your beads are beautiful but these are extra special beautiful!

Leigh said...

Sue B sent me over. My, but your work is lovely. Being a fiber artist, I am intrigued by all other media. Having done a little silver work in college, I truly appreciate the artistic endeavors of jewelry making. Yours is exceptional.