Top Social

Lampwork Jewelry Set

Wednesday, December 27, 2006


The above was a custom order that finally made it to the customer. The USPS must of been backlogged because it actually was delieved on Christmas day.
The set turned out to be one of the nicest sets I've ever made in earthtones...so I'm off pins and needles now. I was waiting for it to be delievered.
I'm off to start my day!
Have a happy, creative day!!!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Gramercy Galleria said...

Wow Moon!! This is beautiful. This had to be an enormous amount of commitment and creativity. Again, WOW!!

Jodie said...

Wow is right! That is FABULOUS!!

Sue B said...

Holy cow! An absolutely stunning compilation of beads Moon. Boy I'll bet that customer was blown away when they opened the box. Gorgeous!

Vicki said...

She must be one very happy customer - that is a beautiful set!

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank you ladies! I really hope she liked the custom. It was one of the nicest pieces I've made in those colors.

Daniel said...

My sister-in-law loves this and my wife now covets it. I truly that the pictures do not do it justice.

Thanks Moon for a great Christmas present.

DR