Top Social

The only pic that turned out

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
I finished up the small set yeterday along with a full kiln of beads. This one was the only picture that turned out. This is what happens when you get a new camera with all those fancy buttons and knobs. I'll get the hang of it in time.

Ok...lots to do today. Gotta get to the studio and start another project. It seems lately, I'm more driven to be there than do anything else. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have some jewerly eye candy but I wouldn't hold your breathe waiting. :-)

Have a happy, creative day!

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
kstyle said...

Hi Moonstump. Thanks for dropping by kstyle and adding me to your blogroll. Your beads are gorgeous and I love it that our styles are so different yet using the same process. Hope to have much lampwork of my own and others on kstyle so please drop on by. k

kstyle said...

Hi Moonstump. Thanks for dropping by kstyle and adding me to your blogroll. Your beads are gorgeous and I love it that our styles are so different yet using the same process. Hope to have much lampwork of my own and others on kstyle so please drop on by. k

Mary said...

Incredible work you have on your blog. Your jewelry is stunning, too bad I live so far.

Sue B said...

I've got one of those fancy cameras too. I've got no clue how to use it except on the automatic "take a picture for dummies" setting.