Top Social

Again, doesn't it ever end...More Lampwork Beads

Friday, January 05, 2007
These are kiln fresh...all Gaffer (the 'new' glass for me) except for a bit of raku. I like these and I think that I will do more in this style. Plus they are easy for me to photograph...there are a lot of beads that nobody sees because I can't figure out how to get a decent pic of them.

I was chatting with a friend...we were discussing just how many beads we make in a week. I never thought much about it until we started talking about it.

Ya know, I make a lot of beads. I am extremely focused on beads right now. Even last night, just as I was falling off to sleep, I was thinking about a new bead design. I woke up this morning thinking about beads. I even had a dream, a small portion that I remember, of a talking-'all seeing' bead. She ruled the land of Bead-dom on a planet called 'Glassworld'. I think I've been listening to Terry Pratchett way too much.

Ok...it's time to be off...got lots to do today.

Have a happy, creative day!

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Jodie said...

Those are my favorites so far! Love them & the colors are amazing!!

Sue B said...

I really like that little touch of yellow in these.

Gramercy Galleria said...

Well, Moon, I hope it never ends. I do so enjoy looking at the beads you post. These are particularly lovely.

Robin

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank you for the kudos! This is one of my favorite set designs. They have been layer in color.