Top Social

New Lampwork

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
We are still iced in but we are hoping we can get out tomorrow. It's beginning to warm up. Currently it is 32 degrees and it's predicted a high of 42 degrees!!!!! I know most folks are not impressed but normally, it's in the upper 60's this time of year. That means, that nobody had any de-icer nor ice scrapers. There's really isn't a way to remove any snow or ice except to wait for the temps to rise. Most of the highways here should be called sky-ways. So they are still slick, if not still closed. The side streets are mostly a sheet of black ice.

Anyway, it's almost over and I will be at the torch tomorrow. I feel like Little Orphan Annie singing. "The sun'll come out....Tomorrow....So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow.... "

These are some strands that I made last week, photographed on Monday, but just processed them this evening. I try to do a dotty set every week or so. If I don't, I lose the tech to make them. Oh, it comes back but takes me a while. I'm just not the patient sort of person. :-)

I will put the above and below strands on eBay in the next couple of days.

I just put this set up on eBay this evening.


Ok...that's it for me. It was nice having some down time and I got a lot of research plus a boat load of paperwork BUT I miss my studio. So I doubt you will see me for a couple of days. :-)

Have a happy, creative week!

~Moon

Be First to Post Comment !
Sue B said...

That last set is wonderful, such a "beachy" tone to it. Looks like it was rolled in sand. Love that.

Szarka said...

YUM

I am definitely druelling now.

Szarka