Up Late

The website sale is coming along well...actually, it was a bit overwhelming. Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoy your goodies!!!!

There are very few lampwork specials left. My packing area, in the studio, is totally trashed. The Post Office ladies think we are nuts. My website couldn't handle the traffic...pappashop.com is great but it doesn't take the number of hits I guess. We have an outstanding ticket with them to find out how we can correct the problem. A couple items sold twice and we didn't get inventory updates as quick as we needed today.

Hopefully, I will have the lampwork gallery updated. Not that it's a big deal to most people, it's just nice eye candy and helps for customs. I use it as a color and glass reaction tracking system. A picture is worth a thousand words.

The below is a finished custom. Actually, it is one of my favorite pieces that I've made for a long time. It looks much better in person than in the photo. A lot of my finished pieces, I don't take pictures of so you don't see them. Most of the jewelry that I make for myself or most of the customs rarely make it to the photo table. I'm working hard to change my evil ways.

I'm getting the bug to make more jewelry. Jewelry has been on the back burner for a bit. I've just been very focused on beadmaking for the past several months. I actually don't have enough time in the day to get enough beads sets done and do the experimental development that I need to do. Next week, I want to start a new series of reduction glasses but I bet that it will be put off for a couple weeks. Right now, I'm working on a huge grouping of Raku beads. I will have pictures soon.

The below is a photo that I dearly love. Currently, I'm out looking for glass to match this color scheme. Hopefully some it it will arrive next week from Canada. Calienta Art Glass has some of the more luscious colors. It's all hand pulled cane, mostly transparents, that make up into some totally beautiful beads. That's it for me. I've off to do some paperwork and then snoozeland.

Have a great weekend!

~Moon