Website Updates

I didn't get decent pictures of the reduction glass beads...they are pretty! I will try again tomorrow.

I've been working on the website again. Mixed Media Jewelry has two Newsletters!!!

"Mixed Media Jewelry Newsletter" is specifically about News and Updates for and about our website. We won’t bombard your email box, it will be at most once or twice a month. I will send this out when I have new jewelry available.

"MMJ Lampwork Bead Notifications" is specifically designed to notify users when Mixed Media Jewelry lists lampwork beads on eBay, or the website. This list is a bit more active but still not more than eight emails a month.

Some of you have signed up for both. Some of you don’t know I have two Newsletters. Some of you might want to switch Newsletters. Either let me know or wait until I send the next one out. There will be a major update this Friday regarding beads.

The website how has a lampwork bead gallery page for your viewing pleasure.

That's it for me today...I'm off to the studio!

Have a happy, creative day!

~Moon