Top Social

Mint Raku Lampwork Bead Set

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
The beads have an earthy favor with a modern feel to them. Just the right hues for spring and summer.

Well I'm making progress in the studio. The tubing is totally done!!!! Yippy...you have no idea just how tired I am of organizing seed beads. The clean up of the bead room is next. I even got the bathroom and a couple closets cleaned.

Now I'm off to the torch for a couple of hours. Maybe I'll make me a small set of beads.

Have a wonderful evening!!!!

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Trudy Jewell said...

Love the beads. They are awesome!!

Moon Stumpp said...

Thanks Trudy...I really liked making these. I just might have to break down and make me some. :-)

Jodie said...

Yummy! I can totally see the fabulous jewelry now!

Knotgypsy said...

Love the colors in this set of beads. You have been busy! I look forward to seeing what you have coming up next.