Top Social

Raku and Lime Lampwork Beads

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Here's a diverse set for jewelry designers. They will go well with natural stones (my new thing!!!) and will work in timeless art jewelry designs. These big hole beads are some of my favorites to work with now.

Can ya tell that I've been making jewelry when you haven't been looking?? The funny thing is that when I make bead, I make them with certain designs in mind. Maybe it's odd...maybe it's not. It just seems to be the way I work.

Have a wonderful evening...I'm off to read a book this evening.

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Trudy Jewell said...

Love the beads.....they look fruity!

tami and todd said...

I really really like the flower type bead with the large center... what's the size on that? It's very pretty & elegant!

Moon Stumpp said...

Howdy Tami and Todd...

Here's the sizes of the beads....

Sizes:
Spacers (14) measure 7mm by 12mm.
Lg Nuggets (11) measure 18mm hole to hole and are 8mm thick.
Coin Focal (1) 25mm round and 7mm thick.
Large Hole Bead (1) 36mm round and 8mm thick, created on a 1-inch mandrel.

Glad you like them!

~Moon