Top Social

More Lampwork

Saturday, May 26, 2007
The below are all lampwork sets that I finally got pictures of. All are pre-burn. :-) I've been on the torch a lot the last couple of days but I'm still not up to snuff compared to before I burned my hand. I have the impression that it's going to take me another week or so.



The above is my favorite...I actually made me a small set to work with.

Ok...that's it for me today. I've got lots and lots to do today.
Have a great holiday weekend!
~Moon

Be First to Post Comment !
Sue B said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that purple. Gorgeous! and that last set is yummy, makes me think of vanilla ice cream with caramel. Is that weird or what?!

Gramercy Galleria said...

Moon,

I just love the bottom set here. I love visiting your blog, but it always makes me WANT BEADS. You do such beautiful work.

I haven't visited lately, though, and did not know that you hurt your hand. I hope you are healing well and that you will soon be "all better."

Robin

Jodie said...

Lovely colors, as always!!

Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy said...

Gorgeous beads! Fabulous colors!

Swarovski beads said...

Your beads are stunning thanks for sharing them with us.

Dawn Chastain said...

Love your beads, the colors are incredable..very organic and alive.dc

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank you everyone!!!!!

I totally appreciate your comments...it really makes a difference.

My hand is doing much better, thank you!!!!

~Moon