Lampwork bead Sale and a move to Etsy

I'm in the process of working on an Etsy store and will send out an update as soon as it is presentable. Mostly likely it will be next week.

So for the good news. My lazy self really doesn't feel like moving over the lampwork bead sets from the website to Etsy. Just a note about my new Etsy store, I will not be able to include free shipping. The new shipping rates have thrown a bit of a curve my way. I will keep free shipping on my website though.

SO....all lampwork is 30% off and includes free shipping for any order over $15. I will send out a newsletter tomorrow but my blog readers can have first dibs today.

Just a reminder, that I add my eBay auctions whenever I feel like it now, which is rare. :-)

Ok, I'm off to the studio. I've been working hard at the torch and have piles of beads to clean. I am not kidding here...I've got LOTS of new beads coming your way.

Have a happy, creative day!

~Moon