Jewelry Designer Alert...Cindy from Sweet Bead Studio

I've been a bit out of commission...I had mouse issues. Bob got home and fixed me right up. So now I'm baaaaaaaaaaack and ready for an intro to Cindy Wimmer from Sweet Bead Studio. Here's the eye candy...





Here's a link to Cindy's totally ego blowing blog post about me. Remember the beads from my 'Crazy Silvered' series? Well she has made some awesome jewelry from the beads. Cindy Wimmer, of Sweet Bead Studio, makes awesome jewelry period. If you every get the chance please take a peek at her work. Her wire work and design concepts are top notch. It's wire bling that takes has the sturdiness factor and has an unique up-beat flavor of it's own. This is an Indie designer to watch.
I'm still in the process of catching up on email...my Etsy shop (got some new beads)...and finishing up on pictures. So tomorrow, I'll be back with lots and lots of eye candy.
Peace,
~Moon