Lampwork Bead Sets...testing pictures

I'm back again...playing with different types of pictures. Plus to show off a couple of new sets. The below has been torched with some of the older Double Helix glasses. This picture was taken via the typical photography lights and back lighted to show the transparents.

This set was taken in natural sunlight. Both still don't show the metallic sheen of the Double Helix glasses though. I still haven't figured out just how to bring that out yet. If you have any ideas, please let me know.


The same set but under different photography set ups.

Ok...I'm done playing with photos. Both sets will be up on Etsy sometime today.

Now it's time for me to sign off and go clean cat boxes....yippy, what a wonderful way to start my day. Somebody has to do it and it ain't gonna be the cats. I am their human servant it seems...ah, isn't that the way of cats though.

Peace,

~Moon