Tokens...new lampwork beads

It’s been a while…I’ve been a bit busy with my Etsy shop and been on the torch everyday. It seems just when I’ve got an idea, something is missing from either my glass closet or I can’t find a tool. Isn’t that the way it goes?

Anyway, I’ve finished a new series. Not at huge as the SSB series but more than one of my mini series. I don’t plan to revisit this one in the future nor am I taking an custom orders on this series. I’ve already moved on to something else and I really just have to be in the mood to make them. That’s one of the reasons why I like being self-employed.

Drum roll…It’s called ‘Tokens’ and they are BRIGHT. Actually they are sunglasses bright when you hold them in your hand. Not as bright as neon hues but mostly primary colors.













So...what do ya think? The last series was spiritual...mostly earthy hues. Now...I have totally switched gears on you. Ah, the mystery and miracles of glass...there is no boredom.
The above sets will be post up on Etsy in the next couple of days. The others...well, they are already been sent out to their the home.
Have a happy creative day!
~Moon