Lampwork Beads Sets...Gearing up to Re-open

I've been getting all the pictures together...getting all the organization set back up to open up my Etsy shop. I keep betting sucked back to sitting in front of the torch. I've still got a mound of beads to clean...actually it's now grown into a couple of mounds of beads.

The above is a small strand, just right for a bracelet.
The above is barrels! These turned out lovely. Lots of visual action...lots of color...lots of fun.
The above are larger barrels...just right for a necklace focal strand. I've been experimenting with designing jewelry from larger barrels. They look great as accents within a multi strand necklace. One with lots of seed beads, stone, and silver.

Sorry my posts have been sooooo short and sweet...I've just been busy. It seems that once I get one project completed, I've got 10 more on my list.

Have a happy, creative day!

~Moon