Top Social

Happy Birthday Sale

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I’m having a “Happy Birthday to Me” sale in my Etsy shop. (I turn 50 today) All beads are 25% off.

The sale is for my blog readers and those on my Newsletter. So please add “HB sale” or “give me 25% off” to the comment section…or send me an email to let me know.

You can either check out and pay via Paypal, then I will refund you the 25%. Or wait for an invoice to be sent to you.

Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
cindy said...

Happy Birthday Moon! Wishing you the best,
Cindy

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Happy Birthday Moon...!! Sending big hugs your way...!! Wish I could participate in your birthday sale....!!!
Talk to you soon...!!

Dawn

Jeanine said...

Hope you had a happy big five-oooh, Moon! Have you read the book "The City of Dreaming Books" by Walter Moers yet? If not, go directly to the book store and get it! Judging from your tastes in reading, I think you'll like it. I've totally fallen under its spell. It has somehow convinced me it's the best book I've ever read (maybe someone was playing trombophones in my vicinity). Anyway, you should get this book as a belated birthday present to yourself.

LJ said...

Oh, this is really too much to stand. I want ALL the beads - and I went back through pages of "older posts"
Wow. From the earthy stuff to the bright, it's all just so drop-dead gorgeous.