Top Social

Last of the Pendletons Series....Happy Beads Today...Go Away Palin

Friday, October 03, 2008
These are the last of the Pendleton Series...all cleaned and photo-ed. They will be posted sometime today and then I'm moving on to something else.



Ya know what I’m going to do today…make Happy Beads. Why you ask…watched the VP debate last night. OMG…please tell me it ain’t so. Mmmm…I couldn’t tell if Palin was Palin or Tina Fey. Will the real Palin please stand up and get some experience. Palin is a governer of Alaska, with a population about the same size of Indianapolis. Let’s get real here folks…just what does she know about mainstream middle class issues…like crime in the streets (gang bangers and drivebys)? Not everyone is a Pit Bull-Hockey Mom type nor do they want to be. Oh yeah, like I feel sooooooo comfortable with her lack of experience especially on foreign policy. More so since we are facing some countries with nuclear trigger fingers.

Also I kept on hearing about the great maverick McCain-Palin ticket. I’m not buying it now or from McCain’s history. Palin’s answers were what I call circle speak…not because she’s in the typical political format…no, it’s because she’s many times incoherent and clueless. Just because she’s a fresh face doesn’t mean I trust her because I don’t. This debate was in a very well structured setting…and she still couldn’t hold her own. Mmmm, I wonder why she hasn’t give a press conference. I’m betting because the media will have her for kibble. In my humble opinion, she failed again to show that she is ready to be VP. Go back to Alaska Palin…come back when you have figure out Senate Speak…because if she can’t communicate with the House and Senate, nothing is going to happen to get the mess straighten out. All in all, I’m just as impressed with Palin as I am with SPAM.

Now Joe Biden…yep, he’s ready.

Disclaimer...I'm not running for office, I really don't have the personality nor experience...so don't use my opinion as a yardstick. Go out and do your research...this year is the most important election in my life time. Not only for the US, but for the entire world.

As I said, I'm off to make some happy beads...it's time. It's a rough job but somebody has to do it. :-)

Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !