New Take on an Old Style...yep, more lampwork.

It's been a while since I've made this design...I'd say 'bout a year or two. I had forgotten how much fun they are to make. They are even more fun to make when I've got new glass colors to chose from. The base is a pale yellow opal in rod form. Then after I super heat the glass, it turns into a soft organic tan hue. It's really not a true opaque, it has sheen to it. It's another one of the new CiM glasses. As I've said before, I am really impressed with this line of glass.
Ok...brights on are my agenda for the next couple of days. I thought it's be a bit longer...but I got a huge amount of work done on the torch the last couple of days. So all my customs are DONE!!!! Yeah! I really don't do that many customs any more. I used to...but I guess times change. I really don't enjoy them like I did. It's not the work nor the creation of the beads...it's the raw materials. I used a lot of odd lots (glass runs that won't be repeated) and a lot of hand mixed colors. So a lot of times I'm not able to repeat the bead set. So when somebody asks...it's hard for me to say "no". So that's the main reason that I rarely do customs any longer.
Anyway...it's a torch day...I've got some new ideas for color combos. So I think I'll start my day and get cracking!!!
Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon