Color Gizmos...more lampwork beads

I've been still working on the pictures of my mini series,Color Gizmos. It is a mini series that was inspired by ‘sweater shopping’. Doesn’t it make you wonder where I get my ideas from? Well…we won’t go into that. Anyway, the whole idea of this mini series was COLOR. It’s my opinion that its color, in all its richness, is what makes the world keep spinning. (translates to…crack for color junkies)

Below (249) is a Focal with some accent bead pairs...

Below (248) is a spree set with one of the larger, 21mm, sprees...

Below (250) bracelet sized rondels, with some earring pairs...


Below (240) Nuggets...the dark purple looks darker than it really its on my screen though...
Below (239) more nuggets...the base plus is more of an opal than the pictures shows. That's one of those things that the camera doesn't pick up well...







Below (238) Nuggets with a XL Nugget focal...





Below (237) Nuggets and rondels...again, it's the plum base opal that's hard for the camera...


Below (235) just a fun focal set that I'm betting that will make up into a lovely piece of art jewelry...






Well that's the end of the eye candy. I'll be back tomorrow (same bat time, same bat station) with more beady dudes.
Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon