I'm alive...lots of new lampwork bead sets

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season! I've had enough time off and I'm back chained in the torcher chamber.

It's been a while...I've been spending most of my time on the torch. I let the beady dudes pile up on the photo desk. Eck, photography is the bain of my existence. Anyway, I've got lots of eye candy for ya.

Here's several sets from my "Color Gizmos" series.

The below isn't the best of pics but the purple hue is outstanding. I had to do a double encasement to get the color. Now if I can only remember what I used to get it. :-) Yeah, I know...maybe I need to keep better notes.

Classic black and white...
The below has a base of an odd lots that looks like Gaffer veiled glass. It's hard to see via the camera's eye but...well, I made three sets and I'm keeping two of them.


Another classic...



As you can tell...I really like black and white...









Below is interesting....I didn't know if I was going to like the color combo or not. I was pleased when I opened the kiln. Pink and brown work well with each other.
I don't know if you remember or not, but I was working on a series called "Color Gizmos." I've expanded it. After working on some jewelry, I found that I needed more interesting color combos. Well, CG seem to provide that.
I've got lots of sets that I will be up loading on Etsy the next couple of days.
Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon