Cut the Mustard...Broadripple

Whoo, whoo...we cut the mustard and juried into Broadripple Art Fair. I wasn't too excited during the application phase but I am now since we got the notification. I've been chained to the torch for so long, I had forgotten just how a big deal Broadripple Art Fair is. It's one of Sunshine Artist's top 200 shows and it's the top art show in Indiana. So if you are in Indianapolis on May 16th or 17th, stop in to the show and say "hi".
.
On another note...this whole process has made me I'd remember just how much I miss shows and making jewelry. Yeah, I still make jewelry but I spend a hell've allot more time on the torch. Maybe it's time I shifted gears back to doing what I enjoy the most. Anyway, that it for the news. I've got to get back to glass testing.
.
Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon