Top Social

Lampwork Necklace and Chainmmaille Bracelet (from Fractal series)

Friday, April 10, 2009
I was rather happy how both of these turned out...I will be working on both designs in different color combos in the future.

As ya'll have noticed, I've been working on jewelry that showcases the lampwork. This style of necklace isn't anything new to the masses but it works with highly detailed or colorful beads. (what happens is that the beauty of the beads/color just runs together with all the other fu-fu to make mud)

The base glass is a coke bottle green...love it. It melts smooth as butter. The beads are from my Fractal series.

The metal is sterling...just enough color for any color junkie but not overwhelming either. It's an easy to wear necklace.

It's unusual for me to make necklaces without a focus point like a pendant....so...what do ya think?

Ok...back to work for my bad self!
Have a happy, creative weekend!!!!
~Moon

Be First to Post Comment !
The UnStrungSisters - Amy and Erin said...

Gorgeous work! The beads really stand out!

cindy said...

I like it!
Cindy

C. Robin Janning said...

I love this necklace. And coke-bottle green is too wonderful.

Heart's Desire Jewelry said...

Love, love, love this :)

I also love your blog - it always makes my heart smile :) I have a surprise for you on my blog. Check it out here ...
http://heartsdesirejewelry.com/blog

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

File said...

Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory