Top Social

More lampwork...silvered glass this time

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I'm back working with silvered glass again.  I will get this up loaded on Etsy as soon as I get decent pictures of them. 

Ok...off to package up all the beads that need to go out.  Thanks everyone!

May the beady force be with you!!!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
香蕉哥哥 said...

how do u do?

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i surely adore your writing type, very attractive.
don't give up and also keep penning due to the fact it simply just well worth to read it.
excited to see more of your current content pieces, good bye ;)

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, wish look audacious in behalf of more related articles soon as its sole of my pick subject-matter to read.