Top Social

New Lampwork...new stuff...I'm kinda back

Monday, March 01, 2010
I've been working on getting back my mojo...after being off the torch for several weeks, glass hasn't been flowing as well or as smoothly as I would like.    The below is a new shape for me...I like them BUT I haven't had the time yet to make any jewelry from them yet.  I've got a couple of sets that are currently sitting on my desk so we will see.

The above is a larger set in spring hues on a pale green base.   The below is what a short day of beady dudes looks like when I first pull them from the kiln.
The last couple of days I've been working with silvered glass.  I should have something interesting to show in a day or two.  I'm hoping that it warms up here and the sun comes out from hiding.  That way I can get some outside photos.  I really like having a couple different types of photos...inside and with different backgrounds inside...for the Etsy shop. 

Ok...I've off to pack up beady dudes for the PO!

Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !