What this Lampworker does when she can't melt glass...mixed media/block printmaking

I'm still in the process of figuring out what is wrong with my hands so...I'm now working on mixed media.  Mostly watercolor washes, block carving, more paint, and ink.   It starts with some Arches 140lb paper that I next do washes on...the below is a sample in reds.

Then I carve a block...since my hands are in a bit of a uncomfortable status, I'm using more rubber like Soft Kut instead of wood.


The below is a lousy pic of a 4 x 6 piece that is still in the drying phase but you get the idea.  Actually this is the first block printmaking that I've ever done so be kind.  I think the more I do...the better I will get. This is a trial run for me but I really like printmaking!!!!

Now I want to finish up the below...it is only half carved but I will work on that this evening.
Later Gators...I'm off to clean up some ink!
~Moon