Lampwork Beads...new shape

 During my time on the torch, I found a beadroller that I rarely use...thought I'd give it a whirl.  I love these saucers!!!  They just scream 'design jewelry'.  Or course I can picture them in earrings but the options for necklaces and bracelets are wild.  If you can't already tell, I'm kinda excited with this new shape (for me).
Currently I'm working on beady photography.  I've got over a 100 bead sets that need to get uploaded in my near-naked Etsy shop.  I'm working as fast as my little beady finger will allow.  I am making a promise to myself...I will never do this to myself again.  The whole idea of doing the photos for this mongo pile of beads is kinda overwhelming.  This is what happens when I decide to torch and paint for weeks on end. 

Anyway, hope everyone's summer days are fun filled!!!

Later Gators,
~Moon