New Lampwork...working with Focal Sets...




I've been working with focal sets...I just listed the above sets on Etsy this evening.

One of the biggest things that I've soooooooo pleased about is the beady photography.  This afternoon, I was working outside (natural light) but it got very windy and it was cold.  So I gave up...I was also frustrated because I've got almost 80 beady sets sitting on my desk.  So....I decided to try my indoor studio.  I used a graduated varitone background panel under a matted plastic sheet. The etched/matted plastic seems to take way the glare.  Poof...it WORKED...shocked the shit out of me...so I get to take pics and still stay warm!!!!  Yippy skippy, so I've been taking pics and will list some everyday for a bit.

I'm also working on a new series...more later...

Later Gators!
~Moon