New Digital Design...more cats...where I'm headed in my business

 
I've been busy at the computer again and it's still CATS...no surprise there.
 
 
The last couple of weeks have been spent doing research...doing lots of reading...calling several old friends.  The time has come to re-start my business. Glass is out of the picture so 2-D is where I'm headed.  Now it's all the behind the scenes work that I've got to get done.  You know...new business cards, update the blog, redo the website, and all the other fu-fu online stuff.  It's got to get done. 

Then, for me, it's a redo of my photo files, learning my new printer, working with my new camera, and figuring out a shipping system.  The biggie, is figuring out a system for storage.  I don't have a lot of room currently and my organizational skills have been almost maxed out....so it will be a big destash and another cleanout...then another destash.

I've been reluctant to pack up, storage, and/or destash my glass studio. Why? I don't want to give it up but my elbows won't take it any longer.  I also know if I move into 2-D (digital, photography, painting, etc, etc) mixed media, I don't have enough time in the day.  I don't want to give up jewelry, but the number of hours in the day is pushing me towards that, at least for right now.

So...the end result is...I've got a lot of work to do that I really don't want to do. :-D It's also a change that there's no going back...forward on!!!! 

Now...I'm off to get some chores done and back to work with me...

Have a happy, creative day!
~Moon