Top Social

Snow, Night Photography with a 50mm prime lens....Photo collage backgrounds

Saturday, December 29, 2012

If I can avoid going out in the snow, I do.  Going out in the dark and snow, is something I just don't do.  I'm not fond of cold, snow, or slippery anything.


But...sometimes, I just can't help myself...I had to see what snow looked like though the lens...

These were shot with a Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8G lens.  It's my prime lens that I use most of the time.  I can't say that I'm a great photographer but having decent equipment sure makes it easier to get good shots.

Anyway, I'm not much on winter shots but them selves but they work great for backgrounds as photo collages.  So, you will be seeing lots of these.

Have a great weekend...I'm off to see if I can figure out my graphics tablet better.  It and I need to make friends.

~Moon
Be First to Post Comment !
Bella Michelle said...

Thank you for joining in on my Blog Party!

Your shots are magical. I got a new camera for Christmas and now I have to get over being a bit afraid of it and learn to master all the things it can do!

Happy New Year!!!

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank you for the kudos and starting the Blog party!!!

I just got my new camera a couple of months ago so we both are learning!!!

Geek Photography said...

Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
thank you :)