Wordless Wednesday...Sunflower show and tell...Nikon D5100 with a 50mm prime lens



This is a not so wordless Wednesday post....this is also part of 'Sincerely, Paula' blog hop.  If you get a chance, stop by...it's a lovely blog!!!

This is more of a show and how.  The above photo is a sunflower (duh) that I bought for a 'I hate winter' day.  I grabbed on to the sunflower like it was sunshine.  

Anyway, the photo was shot in studio lights and a white background; with a Nikon D5100 and a AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G prime lens.  I even had the auto focus on. The only major photoshop processing was sizing, and watermark. That's it, easy peasy.  

I know a lot of folks say that it's the photographer that makes the photo.  I think that decent equipment helps. 

So much for wordless Wednesday...geez...

Later Gators,
~Moon