Top Social

Wordless Wednesday...Sunflower show and tell...Nikon D5100 with a 50mm prime lens

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


This is a not so wordless Wednesday post....this is also part of 'Sincerely, Paula' blog hop.  If you get a chance, stop by...it's a lovely blog!!!

This is more of a show and how.  The above photo is a sunflower (duh) that I bought for a 'I hate winter' day.  I grabbed on to the sunflower like it was sunshine.  

Anyway, the photo was shot in studio lights and a white background; with a Nikon D5100 and a AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G prime lens.  I even had the auto focus on. The only major photoshop processing was sizing, and watermark. That's it, easy peasy.  

I know a lot of folks say that it's the photographer that makes the photo.  I think that decent equipment helps. 

So much for wordless Wednesday...geez...

Later Gators,
~Moon 
Be First to Post Comment !
Janet Blue said...

Thanks for stopping by The Cat on My Head. It gave me the opportunity to visit your site. I love your creativity. You have probably guessed my favorite of the images shown here. Mouse is a lovely girl. Hope you'll visit me again and meet my tortie, Astrid, and my dilute tortie, Calista Josette. It's always nice to make a new friend!

Moon Stumpp said...

You have a fabulous blog!!!!! TY for stopping by and the artzy kudos. BTW, I was trying to add myself to your blog feed...I will stop by again to figure it out.

jenn @comebackmomma said...

What a lovely blog. Glad you stopped by mine to leave a comment so that I could find your.

Kathy said...

Very nice! I love the simplicity of this.

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank you both!!! The focus of 2013 for me is organziation and schedule. It seems to be popping up on my blog as well. :-D