Day 4...next Digital Mixed Media


This is day 4 of the Painting a Day Challenge. This challenge is wonderful...it's for any medium and it makes me push myself.  My theme of the week is color.
Bob and I have been working in the garage.  The glass studio is just about packed up.  We are dropping of the ventilation today, then that's just about it. 
The next step is to move everything out, which is almost done too.  Now it's mostly cleaning and prep work to get ready for the painters. There is a lot of patch work for them to do sooooo, I'm beating on two weekends worth of work. 
The end result is that I'm moving my office back down stairs.  Then taking the garage at my painting and photography studio.  It's also a very good reason for Spring cleaning...early but it works for me.
Later Gators,
~Moon