Lots of news....

I've been busy, busy, busy.  Between been dashing between studios the last couple of weeks.  This creating a body of work is wearing me out.  I'm not complaining, all is good.  I'm just finding that I need 36 hour days.
 
This week, I got my acceptance email from Garfield Part Art Center. I’m showing two of my pieces, ‘My Neighborhood’ series, at the Hoosier Women in Art Exhibition from June 8-29th. 





It's a double hitter week, I got my acceptance email from 3040 Indie for the Animal Farm Show on July 20th...I'm showing my MoonWorld series for the first time. Lots of kitties and birdies!!!




Third piece of news...I'm now on Fine Art America for prints.  I will be up on Amazon soon and have already begun showing up on Google Products.






Now it getting my act together and going back to Etsy....or working on a new website.  I haven't decide on which I want to tackle first.

Have a wonderful holiday...
~Moon