To Kill A Mockingbird....busy, busy, busy


My hubby and I recently got involved with the local theatre.  Here's my shameless pitch...

Tickets are now available for “To Kill a Mockingbird”.  Performances will be Friday thru Sunday, April 25-27th and May 1-3rd.   The website has performance times.  Please call the voicemail at 317-252-9626 and leave a message with your name, the date of the show, how many tickets needed, and a phone number. Or email the info to:  reservations@hendrickscivic.com.

The below is a few photos of one of the dress rehearsals.  







If anyone decides to drop by for a performance, let me know.  I might be there...

There are several other projects that I'm working on at the same time.  If I make more time for blogging, you will have more photos to view.  It's all about time isn't it?  There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. 

I keep on saying the same thing about time but the more I do, the more I want to do.  It's like an endless circle of a cat chasing it's tail. 

Have a great weekend!
~Moon