Top Social

Index-Card-a-Day Challenge...#1, the beginning (waterproof ink reviews).

Monday, June 01, 2015

First card, decided to make it a doodle and I'm still haven't got the hang of working small yet. 

I'm trying out some Koh-I-Noor craft pens with Platinum Carbon ink and Koh-I-Noor Technical ink.  So far it's been a toss up to which ink I like the best.  Both are waterproof but it seems like Koh-I-Noor dries quicker. 

Laters...have a great day...
~Moon 
Be First to Post Comment !
Sue Doran said...

I love it plus the colours are fab AND I have a particular penchant for spirals!

bohemiannie! art said...

This is so much fun! You've inspired me to make doodle letters. Well…at least attempt them! I'll look more at your blog later!

Moon Stumpp said...

Thanks Ladies!!!!! This has been fun!