Index-Card-a-Day Challenge...watercolor and ink minis


I'm still at it...this challenge is pushing me to paint everyday.  It's the beginning of the third week...


 ICAD #13…  The challenge prompt is blueberry and plum. The prompt didn’t talk to me so I’m back to my comfort zone…quick kitty face in Ink and watercolor on 4x6 scrap paper. Line work done with a dip pen.  Tomorrow is another day…and another prompt.   #ICAD2015


ICAD #14…  The challenge prompt is salt and pepper. Water soluble ink on 4x6 scrap paper, line work done with a dip pen, and totally outside my comfort zone.   #ICAD2015

ICAD #15…  I’ve broke leash, went wild…I’m promptless and I’m staying that way.  Watercolor and ink on 4x6 scrap paper. 

I'm done with prompts...they aren't helping at this time.  

Have a great day!!!
~Moon