Back to Beading Again...peyote 2-drop pattern...E hook clasp...free pattern

 I'm back to beading again. It's been a while and I'm having to relearn everything.  That's OK, it keeps me off social media right now.  I don't have the patience and my nice button is still on the blink.  I'll be back in a month or so, I keep putting it off but I doubt Trump is going anywhere soon.  I needed some time off for my sanity.  It seems that Facebook is mostly political (not a bad thing) or people selling things.  I'm currently grumpy and not selling so I'm hiding in my beady laird.  Beady people are happy people...but I also know I can't stay in my laird forever. 

Here's the pattern for the above bracelet.  I had a quest of creating  a very wearable bracelet.  I love a lot of the patterns and designs out there but they are either too fu-fu or wide for daily wear.  My lifestyle involves my hands with painting, sketching, and photography I do. So I wanted an easy to wear design that laid flat on the wrist.  I also wanted a design that was easy to put on.  The bracelet is also only 3/4 of an inch wide. I worked the pattern up in 11/0 delicas.

The clasp is called "E Hook" clasp, it's only 20mm wide and made by TierraCast.  I've had a lot of metal allergies in the past but this doesn't make me itch after a couple of weeks.  Yippy skippy!!!!  
 

My wrist is about 7 inches and that's what this pattern is designed for.  You can alter it to your wrist size or the type of clasp you want to use.

Have fun with it...laters....
~Moon