Retirement

 

A lot of things of changed for me the last couple of years.  To make a long story short, I’m now retired.  I now do things that I want to do instead of making and creating things to sell.   I’ve spent the last year or so trying to figure out what I want to do with myself.  I’ve spent a lot of time playing online games….reading up on current events…and staying away from all the weirdness in the world.  I did a social media detox, it was the best thing I ever did. 
 
My retirement was supposed to coincide with a move from the Midwest to the Galveston Island-Bay area.  Then hurricane Harvey hit and the uncertainly of flood insurance created too many uncertainties for a cross country move. We also figured out that moving during hurricane season can cause a few issues.  So we put off moving until spring of 2018.  It’s only a few months, that’s what I keep telling myself.  We are resilient and there’s always a reason, things will work out.  We are shifting our priorities.
 
The downsizing and sale prep work had already started.  Recently, because of the move timing, we have slowed down. 
 
So as I evolve, my blog will or maybe it won’t.  Does anybody, except me, still read blogs?  I’m deciding if I care or not…

 
But for the time being...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm reading the Chronicles of Elantra Series by Michelle Sagara.  So far there are fourteen books in the series, I'm on book twelve.

Laters,
~Moon